INNOVATING TO REDUCE THE ENVIRONMENTAL FOOTPRINT
ORAPI incorporates the principles of sustainable development into all stages of the life cycles of its products, from design to implementation by end users.
For a long time, the Group has been committed to an ecologically responsible approach to the impact of its activity and has been striving for excellence in environmental performance.
In the context of the company's environmental strategy for the coming years, ORAPI has set clear goals for its factories and logistics sites:
• continue to reduce greenhouse gas emissions
• limit water consumption per unit of finished product
• control the production of waste per unit of finished product
ORAPI's goal of winning over millions of new users in the years to come while achieving its goals motivates the Group to be even more demanding.
Day after day, ORAPI seizes every opportunity to save and plan efficiently, and implements unique technologies that are part of an initiative for environmental excellence. Methods for re-using waste are systematically planned for through external subsidiaries that give a second life to these by-products.
PACKAGING PURSUES ITS ECO-REVOLUTION
At the heart of the Group's innovation, packaging has become a major part of ORAPI's environmental approach.
The Group's packaging policy is based on strong values:
• respect for the environment and the consumer
• reducing the weight and volume of packaging
• replacing certain materials with others that have a lower impact
• limiting transportation distances by sourcing packaging locally
• using recycled materials whenever possible, in particular for outer packaging
Thanks to our strategic international operations, we are able to better serve our clients’ interests regarding these issues through strong local links and optimal sourcing of our primary components.
All of our sites follow the ORAPI Group policy which intentionally focuses on safety, durability and service for the sake of both the users and our employees, as well as the environment.